42mm Domed Pixel Light - 12v
Original price £3.85 - Original price £3.85
£3.85 - £3.85
Current price £3.85
- Details at a glance
- Fitting Info
- More Fitting Info
42mm Domed Pixel Light - 12v - Outdoor
Our 42mm Domed pixel lights each come complete with fixing nuts and 2 waterproof 3pin connectors on 110mm cables.They connect to each other using the 3pin connectors and can be extended up to 512 lights in one run, with power injected every 30 lights.
For example a 100w 12v PSU will power 45 of these lights running at 90%.
These lights need a digital controller such as our T1000-S to make them run.
They are to be individually programmed and are used to create complex colour sequences and animations.
For those of you that want to go the extra step with your projects, Pixel LEDs are the way to go!
Bulb Size: 42mm x 37mm
Bulb Material: Methacrylate
LEDs: 5050SMD Pixel
We Will Beat Any Like For Like Price!
Seen it cheaper? Let us know
- Link to Controller & Power Injection Cable
Link to Wiring Diagram
Link to Programming Software (Led Edit V3.53 2018)
- Max distance between to units is 225mm centre to centre. If you want more spacing you can use the Fairground Pixel Extension Cables
- Choose the 11mm extension, 500mm long, for the 42mm Domed Pixels
- Max thickness of material for the lampholder to push through is 12mm.
- For example a 100w 24v PSU will power 47 of these lights running at 90%.
Note: you will need to boost the power after 30no lights by connecting the power booster cable directly back to the PSU
Extendable: Up to 512 lights Drill a 19mm hole in your panel or letter face, pass the wires one by one through the hole from the front, and push the light flat. From the back, take the nut provided and feed the wires through the nut, thread onto the back of the light and tighten. The wires on the back of the light can then be connected to the next light and so on.