G45 Complete Unit - 24v
- What's Included?
- Other Info
With 8 colours of golfball to choose and 2 colours of lampholder and facenuts** you can create 1000's of combinations. And for even more options, they are dimmable and flashable!!! Our G45 'Complete Unit's' are a convenient way of adding more lighting to our kits. Each kit page tells you how many additional lights can be added without upgrading the PSU supplied with the kit. Just select the colours from the drop down list and we'll send you all you need to get going.
** Black fittings Temporarily Out of Stock. New stock due in w/c 19th July
Any orders for this item will be held until all goods can be shipped together.
Download our guides:
Golfball Kit Checklist
Cabochon Fitting Guide
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to - email@example.com
Due to the manufacturing processes on the opal bulbs, the coatings may be inconsistent.
Please ensure you have enough LEDs to complete your project.
Whilst we endeavour to never mix batches on the same order, LEDs bought at different times cannot be guaranteed to match
- The complete unit includes:
1 x G45 Glass Golfball
1 x E14 Lampholder
1 x E14 Facenut
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- G45 Golfball lights 43mm dia x 50mm high with an E14 thread.
- The fit into a standard E14 lampholder and required a face nut to fix the lampholder in place for the golfball to be screwed in from the face.
- Max thickness of material for the lampholder to push through is 10mm.
- Apx 25mm clearance required on the backside of the material for the wiring and lampholder nut
- Golfball - 0.5w 24v
- Each lampholder is rated upto 240v but is stamped with 24v for the kits purposes.
Fitting - Drill a 20mm hole in your panel or letter face, push the lamp holder fitting through the back of the hole and fix in place with a facenut. The golfball bulb will screw into the lampholder from the face. Easy. This isn't only a very simple method for the initial fix, it is also perfect for the maintenance of the sign as you only need to be able to get to the face.