Our LBAR18 Lightbar is designed for edge illumination of large lightboxes, flexfaces and projection signs. The LBAR18 is a rigid aluminium bar housing 18 LED modules that have a very narrow 30° beam angle.
Suitable for edgelighting lightboxes with:
- Minimum return depth of 100mm if s/sided or 200mm if d/sided
- Minimum maximum height of 500mm using a bar on 1 edge or 1000mm with bars on 2 opposing edges
The bar can be cut every 100mm, wherever you see the solder points. The cut ends will need to be weather protected using adhesive silicone.
The bar can be fit using the VHB tape preapplied to the backs or using the fitting holes at either end with screws or rivets. If you are only trying to light up a smaller section of a lightbox, the bars can be fit to aluminium angle fit within a lightbox using the fitting method above.
Please download our specification PDF, in the tabs above, for more information.
As with all our LED modules, it is completely encapsulated for outdoor use and comes with suitable VHB tape already applied. It includes an integrated heat sink to reduce light degradation and colour deviation.
Need a power supply? See our 24v Power Supplies
We Will Beat Any Like For Like Price!
The 'Qualität' brand of LED modules are a very good quality, mid-high range LED. They offer the specification you would expect from more expensive modules, whilst keeping a very low price.
Seen it cheaper? Let us know
Details at a Glance
- 1000mm x 27mm x 17mm
- 24V DC
- 18W per metre (1w p/module)
- 1628 lumens (90lm p/module)
- Pre-mounted adhesive tape to rear
- Mechanical fixing hole to edge of bar
- 30° Beam Angle
- 2 Year Warranty
- 30,000hrs expected lifespan
- 18 modules p/bar.
- Cuttable @ 100mm intervals.
- apx 180mm wire tails at each end
- 100mm min. return depth s/s lightbox
- 200mm min. return depth d/s lightbox
- LED Modules Data Guide