'Tracer' rechargable battery 22Ah 12v
Original price £239.00 - Original price £239.00
£239.00 - £239.00
Current price £239.00
Our Lithium batteries are the most compact and lightest available, of which we have a wide range that have a nominal 12V rating from 4Ah to 22Ah in 5 sizes.
A five LED fuel gauge keeps the user informed of the battery charge state.
Use with a choice of leads to connect to your equipment:
Bullet-Bare Ends Bullet-2.1mm DC Plug(Sold separately)
People use Tracer Powerpacks for: Portable LED Lighting Solutions, SG LightSheet solution, Point of Sale displays, Mobile Advertising, Covert Surveillance, Remote Monitoring Equipment, Outside Broadcast Solutions, iPhone charging, Portable TV/DVD players, and many other 12V applications
Lithium polymer battery packs offer tremendous advantages over traditional sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries:
- Just Â¼ of the weight of a traditional sealed lead acid batteries. Our 12V Lithium Polymer battery packs will easily fit in a coat pocket or clip to your belt.
- Lithium polymer technology gives a very flat discharge curve which means sustained power to the end of the cycle. If you are powering lights they will remain brighter for longer, giving you sustained performance.- With the built in Tracer fuel gauge you can check the power level remaining in the battery. A touch of the button shows how much energy remains and whether you need to recharge.
- The compact 1.6A Smart Charger (included) will charge your battery quickly. A rapid 3A charger is available as an optional upgrade (On 8Ah batteries or above. Not Suitable for the 4Ah battery)
- The battery pack is protected against over charge and discharge, there is also short circuit protection
- All Tracer lithium batteries conform to standard UN 38.3 which is the ONLY relevant safety standard for lithium batteries. Our battery packs have been through a rigorous testing procedure by UN certified inspectors. You should NEVER handle a non-certified lithium battery pack.
- Tracer LiFePO4 packs are a totally sealed unit and 100% waterproof to IP65 standard. They can be used with the neoprene pouch (supplied) or without - just use the sprung loaded grab-handle.
Whats In The Box?
- Battery - 22Ah 12v output
- Neoprene Carry Pack
- Bullet right angle to 12v socket
- AC 1.65A Mains Charger
- DC Vehicle Charger
Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
Capacity: 22Ah +/-5%
Charge Time: 14 - 20hrs
Charger: 1.65A Charger
Life: 300+ Cycles
Dimensions: 161 x 115 x 56mm
Weight: 1250 grams
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 10A
Max Peak Current (for 10mS): 30A
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 8.25V
Charging Voltage: 12.6V
Temperature Range (charging): 0Â°C - 45Â°C
Temperature Range (discharging): -10Â°C - 60Â°C
Self Discharge: <0.5% per day - we recommend a full charge at least every 6 monthsDo You Prefer 24v Output?You can use one of our wiring looms to connect two batteries of the same size together which will give you the 24v output you need.Example Light Durations Below:
4Ah: 1m 9.6w Classic Strip - 5hrs / 20x SG3 Modules - 8hrs8Ah: 1m 9.6w Classic Strip - 10hrs / 20x SG3 Modules - 16hrs10Ah: 1m 9.6w Classic Strip - 12.5hrs / 20x SG3 Modules - 20hrs14Ah: 1m 9.6w Classic Strip - 17.5hrs / 20x SG3 Modules - 24hrs22Ah: 1m 9.6w Classic Strip - 27.5hrs / 20x SG3 Modules - 44hrs