Our handy golfball kits come with everything you need to illuminate your project. Just select the colours from the drop down list and we'll send you all you need to get going.
With 8 colours of golfball and 2 colours of lampholder you can create 1000's of combinations.
Download our guides:
Golfball Kit Checklist
Cabochon Fitting Guide
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the manufacturing processes on the opal bulbs, the coatings may be inconsistent.
Whilst we endeavor to never mix batches of any colour on the same order, LEDs bought at different times, may burn at different rates.
- This kit includes:
50 x G45 Golfball Complete Units (24v Glass Golfball, Lampholder, Face nut)
20m x 1.5mm Cable (10m Red & 10m Black)
8 x 2port lever connectors
1 x 35w 24v PSU
1 x 3pin Plug
*You can add an extra 13 G45 Complete Units to this kit without upgrading the power supply
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to - email@example.com
- - G45 Golfball lights 43mm dia x 50mm high with an E14 thread.
- The fit into a standard E14 lampholder and required a face nut to fix the lampholder in place for the golfball to be screwed in from the face.
- Max thickness of material for the lampholder to push through is 10mm.
- Apx 25mm clearance required on the backside of the material for the wiring and lampholder nut
- Golfball - 0.5w 24v
- Each lampholder is rated upto 240v but is stamped with 24v for the kits purposes.
Fitting - Drill a 20mm hole in your panel or letter face, push the lamp holder fitting through the back of the hole and fix in place with a facenut. The golfball bulb will screw into the lampholder from the face. Easy. This isn't only a very simple method for the initial fix, it is also perfect for the maintenance of the sign as you only need to be able to get to the face.