Our G45 Golfball Marquee kits come with everything you need to illuminate your project. Just select the colours from the drop down list and we'll send you all you need to get going.
With 8 colours of golfball and 2 colours of lampholder you can create 1000's of combinations.
Download our guides:
Cabochon Kit Checklist
This one let's you know exactly what you will get in your kit and how many extra lights you can run off the same power supply.
Cabochon Fitting Guide
This one gives you guidance on how to fit the fairground lights.
This one explains how the double adapters connect your marquee letters together.
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to - email@example.com
Due to the manufacturing processes on the opal bulbs, the coatings may be inconsistent.
Whilst we endeavor to never mix batches of any colour on the same order, LEDs bought at different times, may burn at different rates.
- The kits include:
G45 Golfball Complete Units (24v Glass Golfball, Lampholder, Face nut)
1.5mm Cable (Red & Black)
5m Double Adapters and 3port Lever Connectors
2port lever connectors
24v Plug-in Style PSU
We can tailor make kits, suited specifically for your needs, just let us know your requirements by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- - G45 Golfball lights 43mm dia x 50mm high with an E14 thread.
- The fit into a standard E14 lampholder and required a face nut to fix the lampholder in place for the golfball to be screwed in from the face.
- Max thickness of material for the lampholder to push through is 10mm.
- Apx 25mm clearance required on the backside of the material for the wiring and lampholder nut
- Golfball - 0.5w 24v
- Each lampholder is rated upto 240v but is stamped with 24v for the kits purposes.
Fitting - Drill a 20mm hole in your panel or letter face, push the lamp holder fitting through the back of the hole and fix in place with a facenut. The golfball bulb will screw into the lampholder from the face. Easy. This isn't only a very simple method for the initial fix, it is also perfect for the maintenance of the sign as you only need to be able to get to the face.